In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: stinkiewinki the smelly hunter

1. Character name:stinkiewinki
2. Current Server:doomhammer

3. Race and class:worgen hunter

4. Main Spec: bm hunter 705

5. Off Spec:mm i dont play that often so i dont have crit gear for it 
6. Number of days played on your current main: 29 days

7. Your Armoury link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Stinkiewinki/simple

8. List and link from the Armoury all alts you have at level 100:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Bomberjack/simple

9. Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up?:better to do bm i was before in tbc vannilla and wotlk holy paladin and i quit gaming for 4 years 

10. For dps and healers, please post either a link to a recent World of Logs log or a screenshot of a Damage Meter:[Optional]

11. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices and reforging. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play:i play like a oldschool raider not many addons but ok if i need to down a new boss i read tacs about it and i try always the best get out of me i like bm the most i know mm is more dmg but i think its matter how you play your char not your talent choice for everyone is it different but if you do the dps with other talents i can not say anything about it  my englisch is not that well but hope you can see what i wright :)

Personal Information: [Optional]

1. Name:jesper

2. Age and gender:31

3. Location:netherlands

4. Tell us a little about yourself:im jesper like gaming  i have a girl and also like to fitniss and fishing i work already 18 years at my dads company at a farm :)if you wanna know more about me just ask me and i give a answer 

Guild History:

1. Previous Guild(s):dont remember old guilds 

2. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):last guild i was in i called some one a noob in het begin that i joined so he dont wanna raid with me anymore because i did that  and gm choose for him because he was longer in the guild  so i left the guild because dont wanna make fights for it

3. Any reference(s) from previous Guild(s) Leader(s) and Officer(s):
you can ask kungfumen or tentacle
You and the Cult:

1. Do you know anyone in the Celtic Cult?:yes

2. Why do you want to join the Celtic Cult Raid team?:for fun and get progress and have a nice time

3. Have you read and agreed with the guild rules?:yes

4. Where did you hear about the guild recruitment?: [i.e. wowprogress, trade channel announce or from a friend?]friend

Raiding and Experience:13/13 normal 7/13 heroicof hfc brf down highmaul down

1. We raid on WEDNESDAY, SUNDAY & TUESDAY from 20:45 to 00:00 ST does this suit you?:yes

2. Do you have days that you can't raid on, be late or need to leave early?:i can stay 

3. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: [State experience from previous mains, their role and state at which raid difficulty you gained the experience]:705

4. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: no not yet so i hope still not

5. We use Mumble to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Mumble?:yes and yes

Nynah
Guild Council

Thank you for your application. 
The officers will discuss it and come back to you shortly.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of the officers.

Heirobios
Guild Council

Hi there, thanks for your application.  It has been accepted , however, we have lost a couple of players and others are away for summer, so we are on a raid break atm.  You are still more than welcome to join just ./w an Officer (Lunrdek, Heirobiios, Cyania, Morikaze) for an invite to the guild.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Celtic Cult Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: