2. Current Server:
Doomhammer
3. Race and class:
Gnome Mage
4. Main Spec: [include ilevel]
Arcane 691
5. Off Spec: [include ilevel]
Fire 688
I do arcane for single target fights and fire for fights with lots of adds or 3+ bosses
6. Number of days played on your current main: 
7. Your Armoury link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Mcfap/simple
8. List and link from the Armoury all alts you have at level 100:[Maximum of 2 listed with ilevel and spec] 
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Fapulous/simple Ret Paladin but can respec healer if needed, ilvl 664 but no healer gear
9. Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up?:
If the guild finds it needed i'd consider it, even tho I pref my mage
10. For dps and healers, please post either a link to a recent World of Logs log or a screenshot of a Damage Meter:[Optional]

11. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices and reforging. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play:
I try to adapt according to the boss im about to encounter, do i have to move a lot? yes? ok then i switch the Rune of Power to Incanter's flow. As arcane i try to keep more than 90% for more dmg when im not burning it to use Evocation, I always try to keep my positioning at its best which is why im a huge fan of Icy floes. 
Personal Information: [Optional]

1. Name:
Emil/Milo
2. Age and gender:
20 Sexiest of males
3. Location:
Denmark
4. Tell us a little about yourself:
I work in a kindergarden until next summer when ill start studying again, im about to move out of parents house.
Guild History:

1. Previous Guild(s): [Only list those you think are relevant]
Crusaders of Stormwind - like Cubes, Ted, Nureth, Virkokka and Dymock
2. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):
disbanded
3. Any reference(s) from previous Guild(s) Leader(s) and Officer(s):

You and the Cult:

1. Do you know anyone in the Celtic Cult?:
Cubes, Ted, Nureth, Virkokka and Dymock
2. Why do you want to join the Celtic Cult Raid team?:
My friends play in this guild
3. Have you read and agreed with the guild rules?:
Ofcause 
4. Where did you hear about the guild recruitment?: [i.e. wowprogress, trade channel announce or from a friend?]
Friend
Raiding and Experience:

1. We raid on WEDNESDAY, SUNDAY & TUESDAY from 20:45 to 00:00 ST does this suit you?:
suits me just fine
2. Do you have days that you can't raid on, be late or need to leave early?:
Nope
3. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: [State experience from previous mains, their role and state at which raid difficulty you gained the experience]:
Got Hm 7/7 hc (curve) 1/7 mythic///BRF 13/13 hc (curve)///HFC nothing im afraid, this is where you guys come into the picture ;)
4. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: 
nope
5. We use Mumble to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Mumble?:
Got headset, mic and mumble
Additional Information [Please add anything you feel the application template missed]:

Morikaze
Guild Council

re: Mcfap your next top dps

Thank you for your application. The officers will discuss it and get back to your shortly.
In the mean time any questions please feel free to contact an officer

re: Mcfap your next top dps

Hi there, thanks for your application.  It has been accepted , however, we have lost a couple of players and others are away for summer, so we are on a raid break atm.  You are still more than welcome to join just ./w an Officer (Lunrdek, Heirobiios, Cyania, Morikaze) for an invite to the guild.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Celtic Cult Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: