View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kìwï
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

re: Hello...again :P

Your Character:

1. Character name: Kiwi (and many other variations with that in it as you know)

2. Current Server: Turalyon

3. Race and class: Night Elf Druid

4. Main Spec: [include ilevel] Balance 696

5. Off Spec: [include ilevel] Feral 693

6. Number of days played on your current main: 35 days (17 of which are at lvl 100)

7. Your Armoury link:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/K%C3%ACw%C3%AF/simple

8. List and link from the Armoury all alts you have at level 100:[Maximum of 2 listed with ilevel and spec] 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Giantkiwi/simple 676 holy, 678 ret, 679 prot

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Deathbykiwi/simple 666 DW Frost

9. Would you consider playing any of these characters as your main with guild support to gear up?:

Yes.

10. For dps and healers, please post either a link to a recent World of Logs log or a screenshot of a Damage Meter:[Optional]
11. Please write a short statement indicating how you play your class include relevant rotations and priorities, and explaining talent choices and reforging. This is not to teach us to play your class but to show us you know how to play:

Basically obeying the moon and sun. And nuking stuff until its dead :P

Talents - 

Displacer Beast - Same principle as Blink on a mage, Imperator this was incredibly useful as it allowed me to avoid the damage from the nova's.
Cenarion Ward - Pre-emptive CD, useful for when I'm expecting to receive lots of damage, cast it ahead of time and if i get substantial damage within 30 seconds i can get a 50k HoT on me. Incredibly useful on the movement centric phases of Gruul/Hans-Frans/Operator.
Typhoon - Taken because the other 2 options are very much PVP centric, rarely used.
Incarnation - On demand DPS boost, I generally combine this with Celestial Alignment and an Int Potion on a moon phase whilst a Hero is active, gives a massive boost in single target dps with Starfire and Starsurge alternating 2 of the former to every one of the latter.
Ursol's Vortex - Mostly used for slowing trash groups.
Dream of Cenarius - My main rotation has me casting Moonfire/Sunfire fairly regularly, with this I can assist a little with raid healing, as every little helps.
Euphoria - Faster Balance Cycle, means less time waiting for casts in the drastically better lunar cycle (dps wise) Also, a nice dps boost as well, Win Win.

Glyphs - Rebirth, Stampeding Roar, Entangling Energy
Only the first 2 are of any real use, Rebirth so that any combat res given results in the receiving player returning with full health, to save the healers mana in that situation, SR is so that I can cast it while in any form, allowing an on demand speed boost in addition to others available.

Gemming and Enchanting is always to mastery, as it is the most consistent increase in damage.

Stats Priority I use - Int > Mastery >= Haste >= Crit > Multistrike > Vers

This differs from Icy Veins recommendations, because their suggestion doesn't work in a raid environment, its just too damn slow, and unreliable. By having haste first, i've noticed a considerable gain in damage output, especially when in burst phases.

Personal Information: [Optional]

1. Name: Iain

2. Age and gender: 25 Male

3. Location: Cambridge, UK

4. Tell us a little about yourself: Most of you know me already anyway, but now working as the Web Developer for Girton College, University of Cambridge.

Guild History:

1. Previous Guild(s): [Only list those you think are relevant]

TCC

Revolution

2. Reason for leaving previous your Guild(s):

Come back from a hiatus, and raiding times are no longer viable in Revo as i'd still be travelling home when the raids were starting for them

3. Any reference(s) from previous Guild(s) Leader(s) and Officer(s):

Ah...depends? :P

You and the Cult:

1. Do you know anyone in the Celtic Cult?:

Heiro, Malfada, Cyania, Mori and Alviana

2. Why do you want to join the Celtic Cult Raid team?:

Because I want to raid with people I like :P 

3. Have you read and agreed with the guild rules?:

Yes.

4. Where did you hear about the guild recruitment?: [i.e. wowprogress, trade channel announce or from a friend?]

Asked Mori :)

Raiding and Experience:

Since Vanilla, only raids not done are Pandaria stuff (pvp'ed expac) and HfC (hiatus since April)  

1. We raid on WEDNESDAY, SUNDAY & TUESDAY from 20:45 to 00:00 ST does this suit you?:

Tuesday, Wednesday yes, Sunday will be week by week, if i'm not available i'll give notice.

2. Do you have days that you can't raid on, be late or need to leave early?:
^above^
3. What is the current level of raid experience you have on your main character?: [State experience from previous mains, their role and state at which raid difficulty you gained the experience]:

4. Do you have any issues with your internet or computer related problems?: 
Heh. Nope.
5. We use Mumble to communicate during raids. Ability to connect to this is mandatory. Do you have a headset with a microphone and are you able to communicate verbally in English on Mumble?:
Yes.
Additional Information [Please add anything you feel the application template missed]:

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Celtic Cult Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: