View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunrdek
In-Game Guild Master

re: In Memoriam: Olo

We are saddened to learn that Olo passed away in late November. Although he'd been playing with other guilds recently, he was a significant part of the team in earlier expansions.

His family are collecting donations for charity in his memory. If you'd like to contribute, please contact us by email at gm@thecelticcult.co.uk and we'll pass on the details.

Requiescat in pace

Cpatz

I'm so sad that we've lost such a character from our crazy little family, but he'll always be remembered fondly in this guild's history as an important player who cared so much for this guild and helped us achieve what we did at our peak. rest in peace Oló ♥ 

~ Kun 

Orth0s
Veteran

I dont know why i thought i should take a look in past the guild website, but im glad i did.

I am really sad to hear the news. Oló was a big part of the guild and will remain that way. He is a legend of The Celtic Cult. RIP man.

TotemfreakTCC
Trialist

So... Decided to buy gametime on this account and check back with the guild I have the fondest memories from. Sadden that it was not active anymore, of course. Decided to check forum to see if there was anything new. And oh boy. Even if this is still 7 years ago, I had no idea. Extremely sadden to learn about the passing of Olo. What a great guy that I remember fondly to this day, and will probaly do for the rest of my life. So many great memories with this guy and the rest of the guild.

Rest easy <3

Jump to: