View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Morgs
Veteran

re: Say what?

So, I r back...

It has finally come to pass that I return to my one and only true love (for online gaming) WoW. But, once you've played WoW as long as we did - the rest kind of feels... empty, void - kinda like that patch on the ground you're not supposed to stand on and end up wiping the raid... OOPS!

Mind you, I've always wanted to return - but those of you who knows me, know that things were happening in my life and it was difficult to commit some play time. I am back, and currently just mucking about in the game.

Anywho, I am glad to be back and hopefully will see some of you lot around - should you happen to log in and try and prove that I am wrong but, ARCANE MAGES IS FRIGGIN EPIC!!!

Cya around,

The Morgs!

Lunrdek
In-Game Guild Master

Pssh, mages :P

The Morgs
Veteran

I have to honestly say that the glass cannon thing is sooooo true - but, come at me bro!!! :D I did some pvp last night as well - strange thing though, it's like I'm invisible oO So either they are like "Meh, a mage" or they're like "I better not piss this guy off". We'll see soon, I will DESTROY THEM!!! Ahem, met some guildies last night - had a bit of a chat with him/her. Twas a good night...

The Morgs
Veteran

So much work, so little time to play :P been on and off again. finally getting used to the rotation of arcane. Started a voice channel on https://discordapp.com/ which works brilliantly and is free YaY! So, it seems like Blizzard is merging realms to keep population up. I've seen quite an increase in traffic nowadays. Much better then when I logged in quite some time ago. Seems like Tura is part of Doomhammer now. Been installing my addons and things are looking peachy. Questing like a madman at the moment though, I want to reach level 110... Uber Soldat! :D

Lunrdek
In-Game Guild Master

Keep up the good work :) Yeah, they did some merges a couple of years ago, Tura/Doomhammer was a fairly low-key one, some realms were a merge of 5 or more!

The Morgs
Veteran

Oi, so I discovered a new addiction called Heroes of the Storm - it's sooooo sad because now I have to share my time between WoW and HotS. DAMMIT! And I still need to level my mage! Up to 107 now and hoping to do my first raid soon! Aight, MAGE OUT! 

Lunrdek
In-Game Guild Master

Multitasking ftw :P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Celtic Cult Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: